Friday, January 2, 2009

Here's to the New Year!


For many of my family, friends, and clients, 2008 was a difficult year. However, I saw (and photographed!) so many joyful and proud moments, too....new babies, birthdays, graduations, grandparents, and a wedding here and there. All these memories that are captured forever, in amongst the uncertainty of the year; worth so much now, and so much more as the time and hardships pass.

These are my kids, on New Years Day 2009. This image was not easily won.....I have a two-year-old comedian who was recovering from pink eye and an ear infection, and was also bringing in molars. Needless to say, there were many outtakes....which I treasure just as much as this one. :)

Here's to a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year for all of us, and for all the wonderful moments yet to capture!

No comments: